America's Largest Supplier of RV & Teardrop Trailer Parts
Part number: FAN204500 Maxx Fan
- Intake & exhaust capability.
- Fan runs with lid closed for ceiling fan mode.
- 12"dia. 10-blade fan.
- Long-life, fuse-protected, sealed ball bearing, 12-volt motor.
- Over 900 cu. ft. of air per minute.
- Fits 14" x 14" roof opening.
Part Number: VEN02
Affordable trailer vent provides continuous ventilation for your enclosed trailer
To increase ventilation, you can install more than 1 vent
2-Piece design creates a low-profile vent that's attractive both inside and outside your trailer
Half-moon piece with flat, slotted side attaches to trailer's exterior
Slots are on one side only, allowing you to position the vent for best airflow and to help prevent water from getting in
Drain holes at the corners let out any water that does get in
Round, slotted interior piece installs inside your trailer
You can easily trim vent tube to fit thin walls
UV-resistant, polypropylene plastic construction stands up to the elements
Part Number: FAN19 4050 MaxxFan Standard
- 12V DC, variable-speed fan
- High powered 10 speed
- Opens and closes using a manual knob located at the ceiling.
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, no tools required.
- Twin lifting arms, No more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving.
- Features a powerful, fuse protected, Long life, sealed ball bearing, 12 volt fan motor and a 12 inch - 10 blade fan.
- Flush mounted, easy to clean Keypad, controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake and/or exhaust functions.
- Closes securely for a low profile appearance.
- Smoke translucent lid
- Fits all standard 14" x 14" roof openings.
Part Number: VEN01
The vent cowl is a Exterior vent works on both Drivers side front and curb side rear. Utilizes ram force air technology. Aerodynamic tab designed to create air vortex. Vortex directs collected moisture out through weep hole. Made to fit over 3-inch side-wall hole.
Part Number: Fan21 MaxxFan Deluxe 7500K
- Built-In Rain Cover to always protect your RV's interior
- Powerful 10 speed intake and exhaust fan
- Thermostat to control room temperature
Remote Control Electric Opening
- Provides over 900 CFM to keep you cool and comfortable
- Brings in fresh air and removes hot musty air and odors
- Fan runs with lid closed to circulate air (Ceiling Fan Mode)
- Easy to remove interior insect screen, no tools required
- Twin lifting arms, No more lid fluttering in high winds or when driving
- Features a powerful, fuse protected, Long life, sealed ball bearing, 12 volt fan motor and a 12 inch - 10 blade fan
- Flush mounted, easy to clean Keypad, controls fan speed, thermostat, air intake and/or exhaust functions
- Closes securely for a low profile appearance
- Fits all standard 14" x 14" roof openings